Pageshot news

Saturday 21 March 2015

OMG!! : BLACK WOMAN WITH THE BIGGEST B00BS [PICTURES]


black woman 1
Kerisha Mark from Texas  explains how it all started by a sharp pain surging across her chest, an ache creeping up her neck, causing a debilitating migraine. It was later diagnosed that she had Gigantomastia, where the chest wight exceeds three per cent of a person’s body weight.
 
Kerisha had always had a large chest, but by her late 30′s her bust had grown to a staggering 36NNN. The rapid growth was the result of the hormonal condition which resulted in pulled chest muscles, severe back pain and emotional distress, the Washington Post reported.
Here is what she said:
‘I could not run or jump or work out at all. I was very limited in a lot of things I could do. My first time at a boot camp, I did a jumping jack and my bra snapped. I started to have really bad headaches. Women and men want to touch my br**sts to see if they are real. It’s real intimidating.’
Ms Mark estimated her br**sts weighed around 7kg each, and said she had been forced to use duct tape to hold them in place. Having considered surgery as an option for years, Ms Mark finally made the decision to mark her 40th birthday by having treatment. Eyewitness News cameras followed Ms Mark into the operating theatre. Dr Franklin Rose, a plastic surgeon based in Houston, performed the operation. He told The Post he could not remember seeing a patient with larger br**sts in his 35-year career.
He said:
‘The br**sts really hung down to her hips and were essentially like carrying around three basketballs at all times because they were so large. When we went into the exam room – I don’t know if I would use this word ‘shocking’, but it was certainly startlinDr Rose eventually recruited a colleague to help with the four-hour operation, where he removed 15lbs of chest tissue from Ms Mark and instead left her with a ‘nice full’ DD cup bust.
black woman 2
 
black woman 3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment